• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lots of good thoughts to Joanne M

Renee, That's amazing!! I'm so glad your friend is alright!! Yes Miracles do happen! Thanks for pointing that out. :)

My other grampy although doesn't have melanoma actually has a pig's aorta instead of his own! Can you believe that one? Even the doctor said he thought he was checking "out."

it's a wonderful miracle that he's alive today ;)

what an awful time you must be going through. Lucky and I are thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for your father's recovery. :flwr:

:hug:

Oh I am so sorry that your father has to go thru that. You and your family are in my prayers Joanne. I have a very good friend who had an advanced stage of melanoma, I have lost count of how many operations she went thru, she also had brain surgery (more than once). Well, that was many years ago (gosh, more than 10 now I think), at one point her doctors told her to get her affairs in order....but, she has now been cancer-free for several years, despite the advanced stage of her cancer. So, miracles do happen, and I am praying for one for your father.

Renee, did she have malignant brain tumors removed? Did her cancer ever spread to other organs? This is encouraging news.....

Back