• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 Boys in a Basket

Lindsay

So this is what I came home to yesterday... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

0514071719.jpg

I know I have said how much Tilly love Howie, but apparently Spencer doesn't mind him too much because he is sharing his laundry basket with him! :lol: :winkct:

I have come home to this quite a few times but luckily this time I did not put my phone down and was able to sneak up on them before they woke up and ran in opposite directions :rolleyes:

i thought when you said what you said i would be looking at a chewed up naughty mess,not a bundle of awwwwwwwwwwwww.HOW CUTE.

That is the greatest picture. I just love to see dogs and cats that love to be together. It is not that way at our house. We have 4 dogs and 2 cats and they prefer to stay in their separate parts of the house.

Back