• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meet my new baby *pics*

Thanks Nisha :) any name is ok, just anything you think may suit him. My mum like's the name Flynn. It means red headed.

He is just so cute, I think Tigger would really suit him (I know its not the right animal but I think it would suit him and I am also a big fan of Tigger) Cant wait to see more pictures of him, he is adorable :p

I was thinking of "red" names for Lucky when I got him ... a couple that I considered before deciding on LUcky were Copper and Pumpkin. (I think Pumpkin is maybe a little more of a girls' name though ... There were lots of cute girls names I thought of like Poppy, Penny, Honey, Amber ...)

Thanks guys :) here is a list of names Im thinking about.
Harley
Rory
Barney
Archie
Albie
Flynn
Morris
Ruben
Jasper
Clayton
Henry
Winston

Well out of the ones just listed i think would suit best (and i like best) are:
Rory
Flynn

Albie and Winston would possibly as well

Here are other names meaning something to do with "red"....im just listing a couple..you may not like any of them..i'm just saying names with a red meaning

Roy - meaning regal one, red
Russel - meaning fox-like, red-haired
Radley - red meadow
Clancy - red-headed fighter
Rowan -
Rusty - red-head
Bayard - red-brown hair
Rogan - red haired

Back