• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meet my new baby *pics*

ness

I went to see my cav puppy today :D she is four weeks old and soo adorable! She is not tricolour like I was told she's black and tan. She is just so cute and im so exited about bringing her home in a month :D here are some pics.

Last edited:
Awwww..... so cute. Holly was never a cuddly bundle of BT like that. And the little ruby is a dead ringer for Amber, down to the stripe down the face...

Thanks everyone :) Im thinking of naming her Bonnie, But im not sure yet. What do you think? or mabey Mia? here is a photo of her beautiful mummy, she has the most gorgeous long ears :luv:
P1010174.jpg

That little pup in the middle is going to be A DOLL!!! :luv: I will own a ton of B&T's some day because I can't resist those babies!!!!!

Coco is going to be gorgeous!!

That little pup in the middle was so cute, he is the runt of the litter and is so small and cute!

Sorry I deleted the photo. I am acctually not getting the female puppy anymore so I took the pic off. I am getting her ruby brother. Me and mum have decided a male dog would suit our house hold better. My mum has also fallen in love with the ruby colour. She used to own Irish Setters and they remind her of them so we have decided to get the ruby male in the same litter. here is a photo of him.
we are thinking of calling him Charlie or Rory (means red king) not sure yet though.
P10101682.jpg

Does anyone have any name suggestions for him? I still havent decided on what to call him. Um I've been looking at pics of ruby puppies and none of them seem to be as light coloured as my pup! does this just mean my boy will be more golden? or will he darken as he get's older? what does everyone think of him? he's four weeks old in the photo.

That is normal coloured for a puppy, don't worry he will definately darken! He is just beautiful by the way :luv:

I don't like either of the names, but that's just me! Charlie doesn't seem to suit a Ruby so much and Rory is quite hard to say. Maybe Merlin? :p

i couldnt see any of the earlier pics...but i can see this one and aww so adorable!!!!!!!!! such a cute pup!!

we are thinking of calling him Charlie or Rory (means red king) not sure yet though.

hmm..well i also dont think Charlie would suit (just my opinion though)..but i think Rory is a good choice..nice name and it suits ruby's quite well

Thanks cavalicious and Nisha :) I dont think I will call him Charlie. It's too common in cav's anyway. I like the name Merlin cavalicious but I think I would prefer a name with an "ee" ending. I dont know about Rory, I like the meaning for it (red king) and dont find it too hard to say (ROR ee) but I dunno if I really like it that much :confused: it's so hard deciding on boy names! I had heaps of girl names I loved but I havent really found a boy name that I love and that will suit a ruby male yet. Here are some names I kinda like and they might suit him. what do you think?
Alby
Dudley
Eddie
Sunny
Archie
I had more but forgot what they were cause i dident write them down lol I will list them when i remember. What do you think? Has anyone else got any names that might suit him?

hmm out of all the ones mentioned i think i still like Rory best...

Has anyone else got any names that might suit him?

i would give some but first do you want a certain type of name? like old english, hawaiian, things meaning 'red'....if you get what i mean;)...or is any name ok?

Back