Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: meet my new baby *pics*

Post Thanks / Like

That little pup in the middle is going to be A DOLL!!! I will own a ton of B&T's some day because I can't resist those babies!!!!!

Coco is going to be gorgeous!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

That little pup in the middle was so cute, he is the runt of the litter and is so small and cute!

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like

Aww I can't see the pic.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I deleted the photo. I am acctually not getting the female puppy anymore so I took the pic off. I am getting her ruby brother. Me and mum have decided a male dog would suit our house hold better. My mum has also fallen in love with the ruby colour. She used to own Irish Setters and they remind her of them so we have decided to get the ruby male in the same litter. here is a photo of him.
    we are thinking of calling him Charlie or Rory (means red king) not sure yet though.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have any name suggestions for him? I still havent decided on what to call him. Um I've been looking at pics of ruby puppies and none of them seem to be as light coloured as my pup! does this just mean my boy will be more golden? or will he darken as he get's older? what does everyone think of him? he's four weeks old in the photo.

Post Thanks / Like

That is normal coloured for a puppy, don't worry he will definately darken! He is just beautiful by the way

I don't like either of the names, but that's just me! Charlie doesn't seem to suit a Ruby so much and Rory is quite hard to say. Maybe Merlin?
    Emily and Ollie (29/10/06)

Post Thanks / Like

i couldnt see any of the earlier pics...but i can see this one and aww so adorable!!!!!!!!! such a cute pup!!

we are thinking of calling him Charlie or Rory (means red king) not sure yet though.
    hmm..well i also dont think Charlie would suit (just my opinion though)..but i think Rory is a good choice..nice name and it suits ruby's quite well
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks cavalicious and Nisha I dont think I will call him Charlie. It's too common in cav's anyway. I like the name Merlin cavalicious but I think I would prefer a name with an "ee" ending. I dont know about Rory, I like the meaning for it (red king) and dont find it too hard to say (ROR ee) but I dunno if I really like it that much it's so hard deciding on boy names! I had heaps of girl names I loved but I havent really found a boy name that I love and that will suit a ruby male yet. Here are some names I kinda like and they might suit him. what do you think?
    Alby
    Dudley
    Eddie
    Sunny
    Archie
    I had more but forgot what they were cause i dident write them down lol I will list them when i remember. What do you think? Has anyone else got any names that might suit him?

Post Thanks / Like

hmm out of all the ones mentioned i think i still like Rory best...

Has anyone else got any names that might suit him?
    i would give some but first do you want a certain type of name? like old english, hawaiian, things meaning 'red'....if you get what i mean...or is any name ok?
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)