• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Bella with her Mom and Dad

BostonGirl

Here are some recent pics of Bella with us. We took her to the Boston Public Garden for the first time this past weekend - she had a blast and it is now her favorite walking spot!

My husband and I and our Bella
881864050505_0_ALB.jpg

Me and my girl
883474050505_0_ALB.jpg

How cute are they?!
367356299405_0_ALB.jpg

First Trip to the Garden
874194050505_0_ALB.jpg

The tulips were so beautiful I probably took 100 pictures
914264050505_0_ALB.jpg

Playing with her daddy
437884050505_0_ALB.jpg

She was such a hit in the garden - everyone had to stop us and say hello to her. Its so funny to just hear gasps everywhere you walk - we felt like celebrities :D About bunch of people stopped us and took pictures of her - I think between us and them she was all pictured out that day!

What a gorgeous family you all are!! Bella is so cute. I really like that last pic of hubby and her. How sweet is that?!!

Great pictures. I love the Public Gardens. Cavaliers make a big impression around here, few people have ever seen one, neither had I before I got Tucker, not in person. You are a lovely family.

Seeing the pics made me want to take Maddy there this weekend.
Unfortunately my husband has golf Saturday and Sunday morning.
We are about an hour away.
Pam

Oh my gosh, she is precious! All the pictures are great, but I am partial to pictures of Cavaliers curled up sleeping. Then add a sleeping hubby, and you've got yourself a great photo!

I wanted to tell you guys about a local group for Cavalier owners. I will email you privately - and I'll email Joanne M. too, since she also lives in MA.

-laura

I can see why you got stoped a lot in the park your little girl is just soooo cute bless her heart.

Back