• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1st The Humiliation Then the Flattery

Linda

My mom was so excited today, as our snoods arrived.
So she shoved them on our heads and promised us if we let her take pics of us she would go to the grocery store tonight and buy us some bones.
So we did it, but only for the bones.
Here we are, my mom loves them.
Dudley doesn't want to wear it but once he knows he is getting a bone I kind a got a feeling he won't mind. Darby couldn't care less.
IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Okay now we are gonna get the bones and at the same time show you a couple of our new puppia's. A few are on backorder but believe us we are not lacking in the puppia department.
Dudley in the new Brown.
IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Darby in the lattice, I luv how it looks on him.
IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

Of course you know our mom by now, she can't just take one picture.
So here is a pic of both of us.
IMG_0963.jpg

Now get to the store woman and get our bones..

Omg

OMG Linda they are too precious!!!!
They look adorable and I hope they are enjoying the bones as I write this!!!
Too cute for words.
Love the lattice puppia- heading online to purchase one now!!! I had a houndstooth one for ginger but its more wintery.
SOO Cute!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Linda, Dudley looks so ashamed! That is too funny!

The new puppias look great! I love the lattice one too! :flwr:

:( :(
My poor babies, went to go get the bones and the butcher had just tossed them out. He told me to come back tommorow and he will give me some.

I am sure they understand.:xfngr:

Dudley and Darbey look about as humiliated as my crew in the snoods. But I love them! Adorable pictures of your gorgeous crew as usual. That last one is terrific.

They look like so funny but cute at the same time. Think I am going to have to invest in some for Barney, his ears seem to be attracted to food now.:D

:lol: :lol:

For goodness sake!! Why is making our dogs this miserable so much fun!!! I can't wait to get mine!!!

Linda: what size did you order?

Oh linda there are brill pic's!! u better get to the butchers today and get them bones!! Dudley's face in the first pic's are priceless!!

:lol: :lol:

For goodness sake!! Why is making our dogs this miserable so much fun!!! I can't wait to get mine!!!

Linda: what size did you order?

Monica

I got all four in a small they are perfect.
Oh linda there are brill pic's!! u better get to the butchers today and get them bones!! Dudley's face in the first pic's are priceless!!

Coconut: Hubby has gone out to the butchers right now, I hope they have some he promised.:xfngr:

Darby has never had a bone, this should be interesting.

oh you've just got the prettiest looking cavs ever! The puppia and snoods look great. haha...love that first pic of the cavs with the snood on...

I must say the ruby looks perfectly unhappy in the bed picture. :D The exresssion is priceless.

As a man, I'm hesitant to ask the boys to wear one of those... but food in their ears is really the only time they get 'dirty'. Maybe if Jean does it I can tell them it was her idea and get away with it. ;)

KC

We'll let me tell you these snoods are really good.

My boys enjoyed their bones and no mess no fuss.

Here is some evidence.

Here are the boys enjoying their bones.

This was the best I could do.

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

Just try catching me to take it he said.

IMG_1131.jpg

Okay can I bring it inside now.
IMG_1133.jpg

This is delicioussssssssssssssss mom

IMG_1108.jpg

Ripped of, how come his was bigger than mine.
Hey I have no control of how big they cut them sweetie. Of course Darby ended up with Dudley's bigger bone in the end.

The really enjoyed them.

IMG_1104.jpg

KC

Believe me my husband was not impressed when he saw his boys with these funny little hats on.

But when he saw Darby at the window with the bone in his mouth and his snood he melted.;) ;) ;) ;)

LOL!! How cute is that! Those bones were well worth the wait, huh boys!!

What bones do you ask the butcher for? How does that work? I am so new at this whole raw deal that I feel so silly asking the butcher for anything without the proper wording!! :lol:

Back