• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Libby

gocamping

Hi Everyone

The end of school has been very busy. I can't keep up with my two boards! I haven't posted any updated pictures of Libby. Here's a few, she is 9 months in these pictures. She just turned 10 months! She is the love of my life next to the my human kids and Hubby, of course!

Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

2007Atlantadogshow021.jpg

Peek, I see you Mom!

2007Atlantadogshow020.jpg

Is this my best side?

2007Atlantadogshow016.jpg

Mom, is insisting that I get my pictures taken with these pretty flowers!

2007Atlantadogshow003.jpg

On the road again, where are we heading Mom? Do you need my help navigating?

I just love those pictures, especially the tree ones!! But I did get a huge kick out of her helping you navigate! Little co-pilot!

Libby is changing into a lovely lady. I remember when you were looking at puppies in her litter, trying to decide which one to select. Boy,time flies when you are loving your cavalier. :luv: :luv: :luv:

Libby is absolutely beautiful!!! i said "wow' out loud when i saw her first few pics...she is stunning!

Oh, she is beautiful!
What wonderful photos!...she looks like she really enjoys getting her picture taken!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Time does fly. It is hard to believe that she will be a year old in July already!! She does seem to like having her picture taken. My mom laughs at her. She says, when she sees the camera, she looks like she stops to pose!:luv: We are just in love with her!

Back