• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fish Tank and all

Brodie

As promised here is the photos of the others - there are lots more fish than this one in the tank but its the best photo of the fish hope this posting of picture works

tank.jpg
'cuse the wires!
rockyone.jpg
Rocky the Xingu
Kizzy.jpg
Kizzy
chips.jpg
Chips the conure
Tilly.jpg
Tilly
bobby1.jpg
Bobby bunny
brodie.jpg
and brodie

I love your little zoo! Brodie is of course my favorite, but that Cosmo is also particularly gorgeous! Love his coloring.

Yikes, Emma, you'll need a new flat, if you keep going.

Brodie has grown into a pretty little dog and Tilly looks good, too.

Are you good at Aquarium plants or are those new ? I've killed off most of three collections, but am now wise that some plants just don't grow in my tank (only one strip light and no room for more). I'm getting some more on Tuesday.

Yikes, Emma, you'll need a new flat, if you keep going.

Brodie has grown into a pretty little dog and Tilly looks good, too.

Are you good at Aquarium plants or are those new ? I've killed off most of three collections, but am now wise that some plants just don't grow in my tank (only one strip light and no room for more). I'm getting some more on Tuesday.

The plants are growing well thats when I first put them in - I haven't got a camara at the moment though - had a bit of an accident with it - there is like over 200 plants in the tank and only lost about 2 but i've got 4 strip lights in the tank and i've put a food into the gravel too which lasts for three years so they will be well establised by then :D alot have already grown to reach the top of the water (& behond)

Thats it now Barbara other than fish nothing else is entering this flat :eek:

Back