• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zzzzzzzzz

ourempire

Today Molly and Charlotte took a little nap in front of the TV. Christian was unkind enough to take photographs. Sleeping people almost never look good! Unlike sleeping dogs, they look cute no matter what.
The second picture shows Molly and Christian talking! She is now 7½ months old - and completely controlling our home... the third picture shows her grapping a photo opportunity, trying to get as close to the camera as possible.

502319892_0640e298e2.jpg

502319884_e82820da7b.jpg

502379427_f29300d414_m.jpg

Charlotte & Christian, you are so lucky to have such a cuddly cavalier. Molly sure looks very happy with you both. Thanks for the pictures :snap: I especially like the one of Charlotte and Molly sleeping. :slp:

I love the one of Molly and Charlotte sleeping! I nap best with one by my side and one in the crook of my arm ;)

The second picture shows Molly and Christian talking! She is now 7½ months old - and completely controlling our home... the third picture shows her grapping a photo opportunity, trying to get as close to the camera as possible.

She's adorable and I completely understand that she's able to control your home. You are a lovely family. I love that Molly is a talker, my Tucker is too :0) We have long chats.

Back