• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flea, tick and heartworm control

Scouty girl

A friend sent me a website last year and I ordered from this company petsuppliesnet.com . They carry Frontline, Advantage, Heartgard and other supplies. Like I said I ordered from this location last year and I believe that this company is based in Austraila. It did take two or three weeks before it got to my house. I just picked up Advantage over 55 lbs for Breeze and Advantage for cats greater than 9 lbs for Alex and it cost me $100.00. I thought maybe it was six tubes, but boy was I wrong. Just thought I would pass some money saving info to everyone.

Not sure if you mean you are looking for another online pet supply for these items, if you are, I purchase from these folks. I believe they have good prices and they are reputable, as well as being available by phone for any and all questions. You actually get to talk to a live person when you dial them.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/

Joanne,

I know this is not on the thread topic, but I have to say I LOVE that picture of your Cav! Every time I see that picture, I smile -- he looks like a total rock star! So cute!:snap:

Joanne,

Thanks for the info....i checked drsfosterandsmith againt the petsuppliesnet.com ....foster and smith for what I would need is $39.99. Petsuppliesnet is $27.95. Both are a big diffrece from $51.00 which is what I paid.

Joanne,

I know this is not on the thread topic, but I have to say I LOVE that picture of your Cav! Every time I see that picture, I smile -- he looks like a total rock star! So cute!:snap:

Thank you, he's my wild child, but I wouldn't have him any other way. He's all boy, full of energy and very busy. I think he could have potential as a rock-star he loves music, and loves to dance too. (no kidding)

Back