Thread: eww...scooby just ate a moth!

Post Thanks / Like

Default eww...scooby just ate a moth!

well partially ate it. It was a pretty big moth...about 2cm long...I caught him just when he was about to put the moth in his mouth...he had a few chews then spat out a bit of the moth...and we flushed that down the toilet. Eww...it was soo disgusting. Does your cavs do similar things?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Barney did eat snails last year he was only 5/6 mouths old I thought that he thought that they were treats With a hard outside ----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie---Barney---Sam)
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Chester has eaten a bumble bee & this past week has tried to munch his way through a flying beetle!
    Kelly, Mum to Chester

Post Thanks / Like

Havoc eats daddy long legs,moths but her favourite crunchie treat at the moment are those horrid May bugs. She also loves snails i thought about hiring her out to a veg grower as a luttuce guarding pup but she would probabley eat that as well!!
    LIZ AND THE CAVS JAZZ,PIP, EMILY,Misty and Havoc and 2 collies a leonberger and a long haired rottie

Post Thanks / Like

U think thats bad, Sam has eating dead birds, mice, frogs, flies and bees.

Post Thanks / Like

Cody, Wesley and Zoey like to catch flies. All three of my cavies will chase one fly around the house and usually catch it when it hits a window. All three of their noses slobber against the glass and try to eat it first
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

This year we are going to have the 17 year cicadas-- There is nothing more gross than a buzzing cicada in your dogs mouth.

Post Thanks / Like

Abbey loves worms! She slurps them up and then paws at the ground looking for more!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

UGH!!! Cicada's are awful!! One flew into the side of my hubby's head this past weekend at the Machinery Auction we went to!! I LMAO, but was very thankful it wasn't me.
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lucky eats bugs too. Grosses me out and scares me. I once took a spider leg out of his mouth. I was afraid he might get bit, but he was okay. What a little wacky dog ... to WANT to eat a spider? YUCK.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)