• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

eww...scooby just ate a moth!

Angel

well partially ate it. It was a pretty big moth...about 2cm long...I caught him just when he was about to put the moth in his mouth...he had a few chews then spat out a bit of the moth...and we flushed that down the toilet. Eww...it was soo disgusting. Does your cavs do similar things?

Hi Barney did eat snails last year he was only 5/6 mouths old I thought that he thought that they were treats With a hard outside ----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Chester has eaten a bumble bee & this past week has tried to munch his way through a flying beetle!

Havoc eats daddy long legs,moths but her favourite crunchie treat at the moment are those horrid May bugs. She also loves snails i thought about hiring her out to a veg grower as a luttuce guarding pup but she would probabley eat that as well!!

Cody, Wesley and Zoey like to catch flies. All three of my cavies will chase one fly around the house and usually catch it when it hits a window. All three of their noses slobber against the glass and try to eat it first :yuk:

This year we are going to have the 17 year cicadas-- There is nothing more gross than a buzzing cicada in your dogs mouth. :(

Abbey loves worms! She slurps them up and then paws at the ground looking for more! :yuk:

UGH!!! Cicada's are awful!! One flew into the side of my hubby's head this past weekend at the Machinery Auction we went to!! I LMAO, but was very thankful it wasn't me.:lol:

Lucky eats bugs too. Grosses me out and scares me. I once took a spider leg out of his mouth. I was afraid he might get bit, but he was okay. What a little wacky dog ... to WANT to eat a spider? YUCK. :rolleyes:

Back