• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

7 days to go!!!!!!!

OhMarley

Yes that's right 7 days to go till Marley comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited I don't know how i'll survive this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The breeder said he's had his first vacc and was health checked and its perfect!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY:grin: :w**h**: :rah: :mexwav:

triboy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, you are so so close to getting Marley home. Is everything ready at your house for your new cavalier? :v*cuum: Have you had a little chat with the :c*t: 's and rats to tell them they need to make room for the puppy:paw: ?

Yep! We have a crate, a snuggly bed, bowls, collar, lead, blankets ... LOTS of toys .. (I went beserk), have to find out about the food from the breeder and we'll grab some during the week.
I have told the other animals, the bunny doesn't care and the kitty cat hopes i'm joking...
My cat loved Jakey (my old cav) and was so sad when he died, hopefully once she (if) she gets past the disgusted freaked out stage she'll love him like she loved my other dog (wishful thinking on my behalf ;) )

Oooh how exciting. This will probably be the worst week waiting. But just think, soon you'll have your little love pup home!!!! Yay Woo!!! PLease post lots of photos of the lovely guy when you get hime home.

I'm so happy for you!

Sounds like you're well-equipped..lol and plenty of company for the pup too! :D

Well sundays at an end so if i dont include the day we go to get him, only 5 days to go!!!!!

That's one gorgeous pup! I bet you can't stand the wait! We can't wait for the 'homecoming' pictures! Hooray! :rah: -Natalie

Soma, I know you are counting the days just like I am.... Do you pick up Marley on Sat. or Sun? By the way, I love his name and he is beautiful. My little one is a blenheim, and I get her on Sunday. How old is Marley? I stll haven't decided on a name. There are a few I am considering. We will have to keep in touch and compare notes on those first few days...

Saturday we bring him home, what about yourself??
Marley is 9 weeks on wednesday.
Finding a name is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went through so many, Marley just sounded right...
I'm really scared!!! But also so excited... the cat knows somethings up...

We pick ...........(not sure of name) up Sunday. She is almost 11 weeks old. I am a teacher, so I wanted to wait until I was out of school to bring her home. I spent a small fortune last Sat. buying all the things the breeder recommended. I have a little pug(Cleo) who is going to have to get used to some competition. Although she is really my husband's best friend....I'll post some other name choices later today. Judy

Karlin:
The cat needs help, I bought a feliway defuser and placed it here in the study (she's been sleeping in this room for weeks now)... so what does she do? She decides she no longer wishes to sleep in the study, she is now residing in my room...! She has the smugest look plasted across her hair face right now, what a cat!

JLD:
He's located about 45 mins drive from my house... not far but still far enough that I may exlpode with excitement before i get there heehee!!
I'm so excited now.... its the afternoon so only really 1 day to go now... I have a day off study tomorrow so i'm going to work instead so the day passes quickly!!!!!!!
How far do you have to travel?

I am so excited for you. Please post as soon as you can and let me know everything....... I actually have to fly to get my little one. It will be about a 2 1/2 hour flight. I have never even seen her in person, just pictures. So, you can see why I am really EXCITED and NERVOUS... Do you have everything ready? Don't you feel like you are getting ready for a baby?????? Will be waiting to hear from you. Judy

Well tomorrow is saturday, the whole house hold is filled with an excited buzz! My mums making a cake for afternoon tea as my Nanna is coming over to meet Marley too, she is so excited, she really misses Jake(my cav that passed away)
The cat knows...i'm convinced!!! She's been stalking around the house all night and day, peering into rooms, she's very unsettled! She also keeps screaming at me like she's saying "Ok WHERE IS IT!"
I'll post as asap once we've got him!!
Judy you must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking them home is so exciting, but taking home and meeting for the first time would be full on!!!!!
We pretty much have everything, I just need to go and find some baby gates today so we can keep him away from the staircase and front of house, we'll gradually introduce him to the rest of the house when he's a bit older.
I feel like a little kid on christmas eve! I just can't wait to finally have him home, it's been quite a journey :d

Back