• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For All You Fans of Winston

Cleo's Person

I was looking at Laura's wonderful video of Lia and this popped up as a related video one could watch.

I can't remember who first posted the video link of Winston star of 'Devil in DIsguise' and 'Give Me the Simple Life', as far as I recall the first video was just found on you-tube. Anyway for all the winston fans I add the link here.

If anyone on this board is owned by Winston - can I just say he is absolutely gorgeous and I love the videos - they are great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q31n960c1Ws&NR=1

What a great video! Who ever did that is so talented. I just loved watching their dogs move to music. So fun. :luv:

Last edited:
I spotted those too, I thought the "I love birds" one was fantastic too, that person is pretty nifty with their editing software eh?

thank god

my daughter has been driving me crazy for winston,more more.if she hears that elvis track she sas its winstons music,every one loves this video.thank you oh thank you for putting it back on.YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

What cute videos. I've never seen them before. Thank you for posting the link. I can't wait for my niece to see them when she visits.

winston's "devil in disguise" video is one of my youtube favorites!!!!!!! when we were waiting for maggie to come home we scoured youtube for ckcs videos and that one is definitely one of the cutest!!!!

My daughters adore all of Winston's video's, there are a few more on there though, The Cavalier Song to mention but one the link to that one is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjElVdcI9lY

Guaranteed to enchant your kids I promise, a bit on the long side at over 4 minutes but Hey! The kids adore that one!!

I have just been showing my OH the Winston video's and thought I should warn you all that there is ANOTHER Winston on You Tube!! Don't be fooled, go for the "Real Mackoy" the Real Winson is "Kay80"!

Back