• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 week to go.....

jld

Hi, it's me from Texas. I posted a week ago about getting my first cavalier. I didn't know then which little girl I would be getting, but I am actually getting the one I wanted from day one!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I fly to Cleveland next Sunday and pick her up. I just can't wait to get my hands on her. I spent a small fortune today just getting ready for a 4 lb darling. She will be almost 11 weeks old when I get her, but still so little... I am thinking about naming her Keelee ( meaning beautiful). Maybe the nickname Kee Kee. What do you think? Judy

Oooh, we'll be waiting to see this one! :) I am so glad the time has finally arrived; I know you will not be disappointed.

That so exciting!!! im sure your thrilled! So glad you're getting the girl you wanted! Keelee is a lovely name..and i have no doubt the pup will fit the meaning on the name :smile:

Kee kee is so cutttttttttteeeeeeee!!!! What other names were u thinking about?
My old cav was a bleinhem, they are so beautiful, whenever I see them when i'm at work or out and about my heart melts!! I love that rich reddy-brown colour! I can't wait to see photos of your little girl.

Back