• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New book: Cavalier Spaniels: A Tribute in Art

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This luscious-looking book, the companion to her book we all were excited about last year, is nearly ready... I have posted more information and ordering details in Shop-a-holics:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?p=196711

tribute%20cover%203a.jpg

Don't these look yummy!! You're right - they do look like they are worth saving for.

I was looking through eBay the other day and saw a Cavalier print done by my favorite animal artist Charles Frace'. He primarily does wild animals, although he has done a pointer and Morris the Cat. Funny thing, when I emailed the person who had it they never responded to me!! I looked through several sites on Frace' and never found the Cavalier.

I pre-ordered and got a note back saying this should be shipped in June sometime. :)

Back