• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Park pics....

Ste

The gang went to a birthday party in the park a few weeks back and had great fun for the afternoon.

Abigail spent the entire day eating..
DSCF0087.jpg

When she wasn't eating she was laying on top of her stash of treats!
Abigaillovesfood28Apr07.jpg

Here's me and the trio with the birthday girl in the background.
SteCodyGavinAbiTipp.jpg

Gavin watching over his ladies:D
ThebouldGavin28Apr07.jpg

Cody, on lead because she decided that she was ready to go home with anyone who'd look at her;)
Cody28Apr07.jpg

Abigail has gotten so big!! they all look like they are having so much fun!! hope the ladies are keeping gavin his feet!

:) Love the pictures, especially the first one. For some reason, I just love that juxtaposition of the blenheim coat against the lush grass. Seems relaxing. Great day in the park! -Natalie

It looks like they all had a great time and the birthday girl looks very pretty in pink :D

Those are really nice! I love Gavin watching his 'ladies' :lol: Abigail is so pretty too -- I haven't met her yet!

I've told Abigail that she'll be going to the next cavalier walk to meet everybody, she'll spend the day searching everybody for food:rolleyes:

Back