• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grooming

Let me know what he is like when he comes back. I have heard a few different things good and bad. Also when i asked her questions that Tara told me to ask i didnt feel comfortable with her answers. Saying that i have heard good as well. Good luck

Freddie, you are a big boy now!! :rah:

Lucky got his first grooming over the weekend. Boy, am I a big fan of the "sanitary clip" :)

Please post pics :D

yeah will let u know how it goes!! is there anything i need to ask her in relation to freddies grooming??? Cannot wait to see what the difference will be!

Is Freddie just 6 months? Has much of his coat grown in yet?

There are certainly people with much more experience grooming Cavaliers than me so I'll let them chime in and provide you a list of what to ask for. I'd say though that if there are any areas you absolutely do NOT want trimmed (length off the ears, slippers, feathering, etc.) then mention that specifically and don't take it for granted that the groomer knows that.

Is Freddie just 6 months? Has much of his coat grown in yet?

There are certainly people with much more experience grooming Cavaliers than me so I'll let them chime in and provide you a list of what to ask for. I'd say though that if there are any areas you absolutely do NOT want trimmed (length off the ears, slippers, feathering, etc.) then mention that specifically and don't take it for granted that the groomer knows that.

That the thing she should know.

Freddie, you are a big boy now!! :rah:

Lucky got his first grooming over the weekend. Boy, am I a big fan of the "sanitary clip" :)

Please post pics :D

Lani,
Can you post a pic of this? Thanks!

He got on fine, he was not mad hairy or anything, just wanted him to be cleaned up!! He smelt fab and cleaned up well!

Back