• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

*Pictures*Dylan boarding with his Daddy

*Pauline*

You probably know, Dylan has been boarding with his breeder Jenny while I was in Ibiza. I'm picking him up today. I got these pictures today from Jenny of Dylan with his Daddy and playmate Gabriel and Gabriel's daddy Morgan.

They only sleep in the crate so don't worry they are not all cramped up all day! Don't they look adorable, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see them.

Can't wait to collect him at 4pm....

(Dylan, middle of pic with eyes closed)
507521801_c5d478b3a1.jpg

(top right)
507521793_6b25451c47.jpg

I just want to climb in there with them! Apparently Dylan and Gabriel barked all day so good job I didn't get a second dog!!!

Last edited:
Dylan is asleep at my feet now. He didn't make any fuss of me when I came in the room at Jenny's :confused: She had just given him a raw hide bone though.

She forgot to tell her groomer not to cut Dylan's whiskers off so they are gone as are his slippers :( They don't look bad though, not too short and he does hate them being brushed. But I was proud of his slippers. Oh well. He love being there though. :D

i bet he really missed u thou pauline!!! So Gald that u had a good time in ibiza!! Bet u missed ur lil man!

Back