Thread: This is what happens with naughty teenage-girls!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default This is what happens with naughty teenage-girls!

Hi!
    As some of you might remember we have a bit of a problem with Molly, when she was in season a while ago. She dug her way into our neighbours little male dog (http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=17791).
    Today we went to the vet who scanned her, but luckily there were no puppies on their way!
    Molly was then rewarded with a spay, and we brought her home one hour ago. She is now lying sleeping with me, on a big pillow on the floor, while I am writing this. We bought her a pet-pig for when she is more awake, as you can see on the picture.
    Actually, it is a relief not to have to think of pregnancies, since she was VERY interested in other male dogs during her first season.
    Now she has to wear her belly-cover for the next 10 days, and after that there is no worries about letting our little sex maniac free in the garden.

Post Thanks / Like

What great news that she is not pregnant!! Thank you for posting about her. Hope she recovers soon so she can play with the boys to her hearts content with no worries.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

what a relief!

BTW, she looks very much like my ruby Bertie (born: 7th Sept 06)!! In fact, that could be a photo of Bertie!

Post Thanks / Like

Isnt she a doll. That is what i want next a ruby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awww,her little pig is very cute! You will have to show us a picture of her belly cover -- they put cones over dogs' heads here, which can be very irritating for them, and that looks so much better!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Give Molly a kiss from me and my dogs. She be up and running around very soon.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awww big hugs Molly. Now you can bop with the boys to your hearts content. Piggy sure is cute too.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

except my ruby is a total vandal! Ater half an hour, that pig would be ripped to bits!! LOL