• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What brand dog food do you feed your furbabies??

kimber772

Just wondering what we all feed our babies. Mine is not picky but prefers any of the other dog's food over his own.

Kim

Hi

Not sure where you live in the world but we are feeding Harvey Royal Canine puppy food but we started on Bonzo which we had from the breeder which gave him awful trouble. We have just spent 2 weeks on chicken veggies and rice and are now going back onto the Royal canine again slowly. He was soooo good with food at first but then all of a sudden he got a bad stomach and anything but sensitive canned food or chicken and rice gave him terrible trouble. If you are in the wrong part of the world for Royal Canine I am sure others have good ideas..

Luke, Jolly & Pippin eat Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul dry food.
Merry eats Royal Canin Veterinary Diet IVD Canine Potato & Rabbit Dry Food. She is allergic to most foods and this one works for her.

Maddy eats Canidae canned chicken and rice in chicken broth. She also has canidae dry kibble lamb and rice.
Pam

For the $$$ Chicken Soup and Canidae are the least expensive good foods that I've found-- I actually bought Canidae for $.75/pound. I mix in Timberwolf Seringeti for variety.

My four are transitioning from Candidae lamb and rice to Timberwolf Organics lamb and rice. No reason for the change other than it's been about six months and time for a new taste sensation. I'll probably rotate through the Timberwolf products. I've ordered a case of their canned pheasant to try as well.

I feed Nature's Variety raw Insticts kibble to my 3 cavaliers and the NV raw medallions to m shih tzu. I just started mixing in a spoonful of NV wet food into their kibble for a bit of variety and they went bizerk last night :lol: I will probably rotate between the duck, beef, rabbit and venison canned food because they get plenty of poultry from the kibble.

Both of mine enjoy Pinnacle trout & sweet potato, it helps a lot with their allergies. Karlin referred me to the WDJ website with their top approved foods and it is on there so we gave it a try and it has been great!

My lot are all on the royal canin Mini as well, great food, they are all in good coat with a lovely healthy gloss, great back up from the breeder services too!

Ruby is on California Natural Lamb and Rice and Merrick's wet food. She also gets plain yogurt for breakfast and occasionally some pumpkin if her stools get too soft. Snacks are usually fruit or veggies.

Hi, my first post here I used to be a Eukanuba or Scince Diet feind but dire straits in money have lead ne to Purinia small bites. All of my Cavs are fine on them Holly my Blenhiem, SYdney my old lady and Madison my tri girl. I also am owned by three Bostons and they eat the same. Ground turkey and rice are a staple also. Debi

Both of mine are now eating Primal, switching protein sources regularly. They were eating CA Natural chicken and rice up until about 5 weeks ago.

when we first got lucy she was on Pro Plan (chicken and rice -dry puppy food) but soon went off that as she seen jake was getting something better than her, so decided to put her on pedigree puppy meat in jelly but she didn`t like that . So now they are both on Winalots meat chunks in jelly and love it!!!

My gang all eat Burns complete . I oder direct from manufacturers a 15kg sack is delivered to the door at no extra cost. Brilliant service and they all like it.

Back