Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What brand dog food do you feed your furbabies??

Post Thanks / Like

Both of mine enjoy Pinnacle trout & sweet potato, it helps a lot with their allergies. Karlin referred me to the WDJ website with their top approved foods and it is on there so we gave it a try and it has been great!

Post Thanks / Like

My lot are all on the royal canin Mini as well, great food, they are all in good coat with a lovely healthy gloss, great back up from the breeder services too!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Spencer eats a mixture of Fromm Four-Star Duck and Sweet Potato and Pinnacle Duck and Potato.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney

Post Thanks / Like

Ruby is on California Natural Lamb and Rice and Merrick's wet food. She also gets plain yogurt for breakfast and occasionally some pumpkin if her stools get too soft. Snacks are usually fruit or veggies.
    Jessica, mom to Ruby, 1 yr. old blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, my first post here I used to be a Eukanuba or Scince Diet feind but dire straits in money have lead ne to Purinia small bites. All of my Cavs are fine on them Holly my Blenhiem, SYdney my old lady and Madison my tri girl. I also am owned by three Bostons and they eat the same. Ground turkey and rice are a staple also. Debi

Post Thanks / Like

Both of mine are now eating Primal, switching protein sources regularly. They were eating CA Natural chicken and rice up until about 5 weeks ago.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

when we first got lucy she was on Pro Plan (chicken and rice -dry puppy food) but soon went off that as she seen jake was getting something better than her, so decided to put her on pedigree puppy meat in jelly but she didn`t like that . So now they are both on Winalots meat chunks in jelly and love it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bentley loves the California Natural lamb and rice, and Bailey likes the Innova Evo.
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.

Post Thanks / Like

My gang all eat Burns complete . I oder direct from manufacturers a 15kg sack is delivered to the door at no extra cost. Brilliant service and they all like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lucky is on Evo Red Meat and I mix a bit of pumpkin into each meal for fiber.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)