• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Helllllp! How do I get out???

Julie S

(I haven't posted here in sooo long. I've been really bad about updating. :eek: Anyhoo, here I am! )

While getting ready this morning, I heard a pathetic whimper. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out where Scouty (almost 17 weeks) had gone. I panicked for a minute and then checked underneath the bed (one of his favorite new activities - scrounging around under beds/sofas/chairs
icon_wink.gif
).

There's the little stinker, staring at me with these positively PATHETIC little eyes ... "Mommy, how in the world do I get out of here?!!!!" Apparently he had gotten under on the side of the bed, where the metal sides are taller. He was trying to get OUT at the base, where the metal bars were too low for him to get out.
icon_confused.gif
Poor little guy! He attacked me with kisses once I "rescued" him!

Mommy was verrry evil and took a pic to document the moment.

randomscout033.jpg

And while I'm at it, two more cute pics ....

Those irresistible pink paws (no, usually not that clean ... this was just after a much-hated bath
icon_wink.gif
)

randomscout031.jpg

Looking handsome relaxing in the sun

randomscout023.jpg

Those pictures are absolutely adorable.

I'd have taken the few minutes to grab my camera too ... It sure sounds like Scouty will forgive you too with all those kisses for coming to his rescue!!! :luv:

What a cutie!

how cute!!! Waffles does that too now. She always tries to hide under the bed. And of course she always goes way way under the bed and sometimes just naps there and doesnt come out. I had to lift the bed up once just to get her!

oh my goodness Julie, Scout is getting so big! he is adorable! that first picture is absolutely precious!

he is just so cute, love the pink pads!
think the pic of him under the bed is great!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

Back