• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lets not argue.

*Pauline*

Please lets not argue.

On holiday the daughter of my friend gave her mum the most appalling time arguing. I just was looking forward to posting and reading the lovely comments everyone makes and I really appreciate. It's wonderful to hear I was missed :D I don't get this attention at home I can tell you.

I come here to learn, have a laugh, relax, try to be helpful and enjoy everyones company. If I don't agree with someone I can agree to disagree. It's OK to have different opinions but not OK to force yours on someone else. We all get ratty at times, try to be patient.

Group hug :hug:

(only nice replies please)

Let's also remember that old saying of until you walk in my shoes...

SM is a horrible disease--which is the reason behind the passion many of us owners of affected dogs have. I know from personal experience that I will always voice my opinion on SM, because I do not wish this disease on any dog--if I can educate even one owner, then my job as a responsible dog owner, and champion of this breed, is done--and Abbey's suffering isn't in vain.

I know, I need to get a better pic...Gus' long face takes up the whole thing! Abbey turned 5 in April. She was diagnosed with COSM at 2.5 years old. She's managed w/ meds for now, but in the last year it seems she's progressed a bit. It could be the added exercise from getting Gus--she's much more active now, which increases the CSF flow. We take it one day at a time, though. :xfngr:

Please lets not argue.

On holiday the daughter of my friend gave her mum the most appalling time arguing. I just was looking forward to posting and reading the lovely comments everyone makes and I really appreciate. It's wonderful to hear I was missed :D I don't get this attention at home I can tell you.

I come here to learn, have a laugh, relax, try to be helpful and enjoy everyones company. If I don't agree with someone I can agree to disagree. It's OK to have different opinions but not OK to force yours on someone else. We all get ratty at times, try to be patient.

Group hug :hug:

(only nice replies please)

Hi Pauline!!

Sorry to hear your friends daughter was horrid to her Mum on your holiday, never pleasant. My 9 year old is just getting to the "answer back" stage! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have been through many things over the last 4 years and if I have come out of it all with one thing it is to "Live and let live", we all have our own opinions and that is EXACTLY what it is, our OWN opinion!! Make of it what you will, but most importantly of all "Live and let live" nothing more, nothing less!!

Take Care!!

Cathryn, it's not very encouraging to hear that your 9-year-old is still going through that. :( My 8-year-old g'daughter is coming to spend a couple of weeks with us in June. She already has a smart mouth (which comes naturally - sarcasm are a must for survival in our family:D ) and I was hoping that it was going to go away soon!

There are times when I'm with her that I will tell her we're going to be with other people and I would appreciate it if she would treat me with more respect in front of them because it really isn't a nice way to act. She's pretty good about following the rules that Nana puts down!

Still think I would be better off coming back in a next life as your grandchild Donna :D :D :D

Pauline,

Sorry you had to witness that on your holiday. :( Some kids can be so cruel. Oh well just tell your friend 18 years total and then most kids return to "normal" or close to it :lol::D

Sara, I'm old enough to be your Nana in this life! Just give us time to make the reservations at Discovery Cove and tell us when to pick you up at the airport! Oh, and you may have to go to the dentist with me and spend an afternoon with Bubba while I get my hair colored. Won't you two have fun!:rah:

Sorry Pauline, not trying to mess up your homecoming board. I'm still glad you're back and am waiting patiently for photos.:D

Pauline, sorry to hear that ur friends daughter is being like that on hols and my niece has tried it with me a few times and it is stopped very quickly!!

ps donna can i be ur gandchild and i would come and live with u FOREVER in FLORIDA!!:rah: :jump: :pi*no:

Sorry Pauline, not trying to mess up your homecoming board. I'm still glad you're back and am waiting patiently for photos.:D

That's OK, I'm glad it went this way. We're here to chat in the Dog And Bone and as long as no one fights I'm happy for you to all say whatever you like. My threads usually take a detour and I love it. My "The stupid man from Comet" was the best example of this. I'll have to dig that up again. Boy was that fun.

p.s. I need a granny too:wggle:

Donna, we feel your pain in my family. For the longest it was just me and my cousin who is 2 years younger than me and we were the only kids in my family. We got along like sisters/best friends and our parents made us WALK THE LINE (i.e. no backtalking, fighting, disrespecting others, etc). Well when I was 14 and she was 12 her parents got a SURPRISE package from the stork. Our newest edition is now 9 years old yet acts like the terrible 2's. I think by the time she was born all the adults in my family were tired of the "walk the line" motto and were not nearly as strict on her :rolleyes: So now she is a full blown brat! Just last Sunday at lunch she had the gall to tell my 80-year-old grandmother "DUH!!!" when she had asked the brat a question. A couple of years ago she even bit one of her sister's bridesmaids (luckily not me ;) ) in the middle of the ceremony! No matter how bad you have it...I think it might be worse here! :bang:

Pauline,

I tried to send you a PM back but your box is full!! so, can you empty it for me please? :D :D

:dogwlk:

Back