• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Girls

casshon

Here is a picture of all 3 girls in the sitting room. Molly & Bella are on the couch and Honey is having a nap on the floor.

508275916_4197727b25_m.jpg

Wow they are really looking great; what full coats they have! Honey does look like she slipped onto the floor! :lol:

Honey does look like she slipped onto the floor! :lol:

I think its the angle I took the photo :). Honey can't get up on the couch anymore with her arthritis :)() but she likes her own space anyway - although Bella does not quite understand that, she thinks they are BFF's ;).

Wow they are really looking great; what full coats they have!

Their coats are really coming in now. You should see Mollys slippers! I think Mollys ears must have been trimmed right down but they are growing back slowly - she'll soon have beautiful long ears like her big sister Honey. Bellas ears were short too but her hair grows very quickly.

Back