• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC - Bad Hair Day

:lol: @ Jake and Cathy T! We are always putting Spencer's hair up in a ponytail. He looks like someone out of the movie "Valley Girl" with his "crimped" pony tail and scrunchie! :lol:

Haha!! that is soo cute! ive never put my boys hair in a ponytail! but ill try now ! icon_devil

I believe your description of Huey's reaction to my taking his picture is 100% accurate, he was positively put out!!!

Image00123-1.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry guys its the best we can do as lucy`s hair is still short!!!!!!!

Does Huey ever not have a bad hair day?!:D I think this theme was created just for him ;) I just adore him to pieces...his pictures always make me smile.

Huey, is that your "Blue Steel" look? :)

(You know, from the movie Zoolander, with Ben Stiller!!)

Awwww...that picture of Molly is so cute...those big old beautiful eyes...and silly little mohawk!

I Love this thread! These photos are making me roar with laughter! Huey, you're the bomb! And Spencer looks like a real party animal - I love Molly's mohawk!!! Keep the photos coming guys. :lotsaluv: :-D

Last edited:
Great pics on this theme! :fool: There's some seriously bad pillow hair among the gathered cavaliers... :lol:

:lol: This is a great theme. It is going to be really difficult to decide who is having the worst hair day of them all.

Haha some great pics!!!

Please can someone inform me when i should get started on the poll!! i have no idea!

IMG_7981.jpg

This was taken a few months back..when he came back from the groomer who accidnetly shaved him (and if you read this..NO WORRIES!!! i still think hes the cutest thing..lol)
but yeah..that was a bad hair day..lol

Back