• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm a dirty foul little boy!!

moniechris

Stewie has a tendancy to be EXACTLY like his namesake (the baby from family guy). Whenever my Stewie has decided it's been too long since his last bath, he will go and FACE PLANT himself into the dirt so I will have to bathe him immediately. It's like clockwork. I am two days late for his bi-weekly bath, and this is the result:

zoey6months005.jpg

zoey6months006.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can just see him doing it! That made my morning! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

How funny! This man clearly knows what he likes! It reminds me of that quote from Churchill: 'There are certain things up with which I will not put.' Not bathing on a sufficiently regular basis is clearly one of those things for Stewie. Our Cleo takes after Queen Elizabeth I 'I always take a bath once a year, whether I need it or not' if only she could get away with that!

Stewie communicated very clearly what he wants, when he wants it. It is nearly impossible to misunderstand his messages, as they are so blatently obvious (as you can see) :lol: I wish you guys could hear him talk, I don't have a video camera, but it is a cross between a whine and a growl, then he taps his front feet to get your attention. :D

Back