• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's pumkin!! :)

Pumkin

Hi Guys!!! I've had Pumkin for a week now and thought it would be great to share some photos, (videos coming soon) She is doing GREAT!! No accidents, and she seems to really understand to go outside for "business." She is the ultimate best dog in the world!!!

Thanks and enjoy!! :)

Awwww - she is so beautiful! She has almost the same colours as my Molly, except for the white on her forehead. Her two back paws also have white on the same places as Pumpkin. Enjoy her!

Awwww - she is so beautiful! She has almost the same colours as my Molly, except for the white on her forehead. Her two back paws also have white on the same places as Pumpkin. Enjoy her!

Thanks... I hope the colors stay, but I've heard it fade after time...

I am enjoying her very much so, she is so much fun, and is VERY sweet...

Well HELLO Mis Pumpkin pie! You are very cute, but please don't let that go to your head. You are adorable and please continue to not have accidents and promise me to always give your Mommy lots of love and kisses every day!

Back