• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan in his holiday hat!! *picture*

*Pauline*

Haven't had a chance t load any holiday pics but I took this today, thought you might like it. I bought the hat in Ibiza on holiday. It took two of us to get that shot, he wanted to eat it!
509604443_3f91cf04ae_b.jpg

Oh pauline that is just a brilliant picture :snap: !! Dylan looks so cute!! i am going over to england soon be careful i don't come find u and take me! :jump:

Great pic Pauline!!
You look very well rested and happy and tan!
Dylan looks ADORABLE in that hat! Too cute!
And what a long tounge!!

Poor, poor Dylan...I'm sorry your Mommy is soooo silly and finds it necessary to humiliate you in that goofy little hat.

Heeheee....

P.S. You have a very cute tongue!

How did you ever get that pose; what a great pic. And a *very* silly hat! :lol:

Pauline,

Dylan is such a sweetheart!! He warms my heart :lotsaluv: The lady in the picture is very beautiful too!! Wonder who that is? icon_whistling

Just in case you didn't catch it on the other thread, your inbox for PMs is full and I cannot write you back! :yikes

I love the hat! :lol:(Looks like Dylan liked playing around too!) :lol:

:dogwlk:

Thanks for your comments everyone. Sara, you made me blush!!! :eek: It was a fluke I came out nice, I'm not photogenic.:razz:

That's a cute pic:snap:

Dylan is so big, it seems like only yesterday that you were counting the days to his arrival !

I know! He even looked bigger when I picked him up after 12 days.
He's put on some weight when he was away and now I'm not putting the teaspoon of soft food on his dry food. He forgot about that trick!

Hi Pauline,

You don't think you are photogenic, but I really think you are. And the tan favors you a lot.

Little Dylan would be cute even in a paper bag.

Back