• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ahhhh... they grow up so fast.... :)

Darby's Mom

Well, we're 6 weeks old now and beginning to look like big dogs!

We are having so much fun exploring our surroundings & doing nothing but snuggling with the funny-looking 2-legged naked dogs called "people", pooping, playing, pooping, eating & pooping some more! Enjoy our latest photos!

"Reagan": (formerly Bear):
6weeks-Reagan.jpg

"Pepper":
6weeks-Pepper.jpg

"Bo" (formerly Tiger):
6weeks-Bo2.jpg

"Fudge":

6weeks-Fudge.jpg

and of course, "Woody" (formerly Oreo):
6weeks-Woody2.jpg

Reagan & Pepper:
6weeks-ReaganPepper.jpg

Look how smart we all are! We've already all learned to use this weird contraption to go outside to "do our business!"
Although... we still haven't figured out why this flappy thing doesn't work when somebody's trying to get out and the same time somebody's trying to get in at the same time!
"Woody" (formerly Oreo):

6weeks-Woody3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

They are all so adorable!! :lotsaluv: I bet that really gives you a good reason to wake up in the morning!!!! :luv:

Ohhhhhh I LOVE Woody! He is so cute! Reminds me of Spencer when he was little! :luv: :luv: :luv:

Oh I think Bo looks very serious indeed, and Fudge looks like trouble is a brewing!! Love the pic of them using the dog door too!

Totally sweet, can't wait for my next litter, whenever that will be!
Thanks for sharing those little sweethearts with us!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Great pics....they're all stunning........but have to admit....Woody is gorgeous.....absolutley adoreable.....:luv: :luv:

Back