• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone for a ferry trip?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
There are two dogs in the pound in Dublin on death row (see breed rescue section), one a pregnant cavalier X and one a pointer X, needing transport to Holyhead by ferry. As surrenders they have only a day or so before they will be pts. They have a rescue space in the UK and could possibly be got out and go in crates if anyone fancies a foot passenger journey to deliver them to Misty on the other end and then return.

Anyone in Ireland want to save two dogs' lives (and all the puppies too?)? Pm Misty or post here.

I could do it but I don't know how . It would also need to be at weekend. Would Phoebe be able to come?

We are waiting to see what transport options might be possible -- basically you can walk on as a foot passenger and should be able to walk the dogs on and then put them in the hold in crates. It wouldn't be much fun for Phoebe -- they require dogs to be in crates and then placed down in the hold; they won't let them be with you, so she'd be down there the whole journey. It is more pricy to take a car as well. I am trying to help work out some options for Fran anbd the people who are working to get these two to the UK. The sooner the better or the female will have had puppies and won't be able to be moved for a while very easily. Fran is waiting to hear back tomorrow I think on arrangements to get them out.

Back