• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shopaholic!

Lisa_T

H'mm, not quite. All the same, Amber was remarkably interested in my TKMaxx bag the other week, and since I haven't posted photos in a while, here's some recent ones of Lady Amber. Who, incidentally, is now over ten months old. She's grown up very nicely, apart from her inveterate habit of chewing little knots in her fur when she's bored. Otherwise, she manages to be both angelic and mischievous! She's acutely sensitive in that she can literally be trained by voice tone alone- she absolutely lives for praise, although sweeties are very, very welcome... and she's a real joy to play fetch with because she returns the item to you and if you cup your hands, she will place the toy in your hands with great gentleness. I think if she were larger she'd be a born gundog. She retrieves brilliantly, is not frightened by loud noises, and is enormously agile. My uncle said her biggest problem was that her mouth was too small to be any good on the field! :lol: :lol:

511561673_d3e00d48c6.jpg

Oooh, shopping. Anything for me?
NB: note the punky blonde fringe...

511561679_8edc91b4ea.jpg

Let's find out..

511561681_3f2998aca3.jpg

Nup. Still no pressies. Cruelty to not so dumb pups, that's what it is.

511561687_1d35abeab3.jpg

Gah. Stupid bag.

Amber is a beautiful little lady.

Cavs are definitely nosy.... I mean inquisitive little dogs ;)

Amber, I'm glad to see you!!

Amber has grown into a very cute ruby princess!! Is so beautiful! I love her white blaze!

She is very gorgeous!!! :luv: Annabell (my cat) does the same thing but she will sit inside the bag for however long it pleases her.

What a cute series of pictures! Are you serious...no pressies for the pups? How did you get away with that? I love love love her punky hairdo!:D

*g* Her grandmother- a B/T oldie of 10!- has an even wilder punk bit, but obviously it's not blonde. Amber's blonde bit is partly where she had a blen-style white blaze as a tiny tiny pup, and partly the sun we think. And the quiff in these photos is actually reasonably tidy. Normally it's wild.

And Cathy, I think the bag itself was the pressie. She had a wonderful time entertaining herself with it! Holly on the other hand clearly thought Amber had taken leave of her senses...:lol:

Back