• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paul O'Grady

Barbara Nixon

For UK viewers, there will be a cavalier puppy on this show today. She belongs to a member of another forum and was filmed yesterday.

I love the Paul O'Grady show - his dog is so funny, completely indifferent to everything!

I will have to tune in today.

Little Demi is gorgeous, but where on earth did the researchers get the idea that cavaliers became famous in the Tudor period ? The lady presenting Demi (not her mum) made this comment and the vet agreed. At least they warned that you should buy from a good breeder, because of heart trouble, but that was as far as they went.

They did at least make people aware that there are heart problems. I met a lady, yesterday, who has a cavalier and wants to breed. I begged her not to as she was completely unaware that the breed had any health problems, never mind mvd and sm.

Yes I saw that too!

I was so glad that both the vet and Paul O' Grady said several times to only buy from a REPUTABLE breeder, I was also glad to hear the vet say that these dogs need to be breed with great care!!

Did you see her and the portugese water spaniel at the end? Looked like they were getting quite cosy!! ;) ;)

This is Ellie , every time she hears the theme music for the show she runs to the tv to find Buster :rah:
buster.jpg

I sent him an email with photo and also a I printed a photo and sent it by post...last Friday.....I have been watching all week in case Paul read it out:xfngr: .
I went to see his show last year with a friend, and Paul was so funny. During the breaks he was hugging Buster and having a great time with the audience.......:xfngr: crossed he shows Ellies picture, I have asked for a nodding Buster too :)

Back