• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New moderator: Caraline!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've asked Caraline to join the moderating team so that we have representation from another part of the world and so that we have a moderator around in the hours when many of the rest of us are asleep! :)

This gives us moderatorship (so to speak!) ranging from the US to Europe to the southern hemisphere/Down Under.

As always people are welcome to take any questions, concerns or issues to any moderator, or to me. As most members will know, this isn't a policing team but a help team to keep things running smoothly. :cool:

People probably realise this but you can always tell if a moderator is online as their names appear in blue in the list of people using the board. My name as admin appears in green. This makes it easy for people to check if a moderator is around. Also -- when you are on the board and reading individual posts, people who have posted, and are online at the time have a circle that lights up next to their name. (y)

Congrats Caraline and thanks for all the hard work all of you moderators do! And Karlin!!

As a first time cavalier owner, I have to say a big Thank You to both Karlin and now Caraline for hosting this board I have learned so much already and I don't even have my puppy yet...... I know I will constantly be on this board seeking information. In fact, I got my first cavie because of this board. So thank you, thank you....Judy

Back