• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Seacure

moniechris

After reading about this supplement in WDJ, I thought I would try it out. I am SOOOO impressed. I noticed a change in Stewie right away, his energy level is up, his poops are half the size and his coat is looking great. I am sure that it is a combination of being on the NV raw and the Seacure. He was eating raw for about 3 weeks and we saw no difference, but then days after giving the Seacure supplement his itchies were fading and he would come out from his hiding place behind the fridge.

Just as some background, Stewie was showing all of the signs of Leaky gut syndrom so he was probably getting ZERO benifit from eating the better food. He has had terrible allergies his entire life (wheat, corn, and soy + seasonal scratchies). It was impossible to grow his hair longer than an inch because it would break off or he would chew it off :( . We have now made it half way through allergy season with no hotspots, and I haven't had to shave him down. :D :D

I also noticed a difference with Cody. He was looking gangly and skinny and no matter how much food I was giving him, he couldn't pout on an ounce. He was eating 2 cups of food (he is 22 pounds) and still looked too thin. After I gave him the Seacure, within 2 weeks he gained a substainal amount of weight and looked hefty. I cut back his food to 1.25 cups and I continue with the Seacure and his weight is perfect.

All of my cavalier's coats are improving, and I can feed them less food without their weight changing. It's like theier bodies are absorbing and using the food more efficiantly, so they can eat less. I am completely sold!

I would love to know if anyone else has tried this and seen similar results.

I've heard lots of great things about Seacure. May be looking at giving it to my two. Am starting soon with the salmon oil...one thing at a time :)

What exactly is Seacure Moniechris? I googled to try to find out but I found it confusing as I found a brand of supplements called Seacure (that made all sorts of supplements), then I found one that said it was shark cartlidge, another said was dehydrated fish. What is the one you've got?

Hey, that is wonderful that Stewie is enjoying such imporvements. :flwr:

Here is the website: http://www.propernutrition.com/

Its made from hydrolyzed fish and helps with absorbtion in the body. It was originally made for starving children who were malnurished. There are a ton of great research articles on the site if you poke around, including the original WDJ article ;)

Back