• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Humping

Hi finn does this too he has a tiger teddy bear he humps ive seen him do it lots of times. I think it is just part of growing up.;)

Niamh :)

Lots of puppies & adolescents hump their canine buddies or their toys. It is often done during play but also at other times and is often related to working out who's going to be top dog. It is nothing to be worried about and they usually grow out of it anyway. If you find it very embarrasing you can usually distract your dog with a toy or some fun activity.

mine has attempted to hump a German Shepard and an Old English Sheepdog when they were lying down.

oops!!

Oh no.......we have just seen that ourselves today. We picked up 9 week old Hobson on sunday, he just had a go at a toy. He cannot catch up with Ruby & Sasha yet (our two, 2 1/2 year old bitches). Its so difficult....you can't have a house full of bitch's can you ??? Its all a learning curve I guess.....Keep you posted........

Maddy has one particular large stuffed dog she humps. I thought it would stop when she was spayed. But she was humping two days after the spay!

Pam

Oh oh!

Chesney started humping Griffin today.
it was the weirdest looking thing I have seen...and 8 pound dog trying to hump an 80 pound dog. OH MY!

I really hope he grows out of it! LOL!

Maddy has one particular large stuffed dog she humps. I thought it would stop when she was spayed. But she was humping two days after the spay!

Pam

Haha Bailey also has a large stuffed dog that he likes to hump. It's about twice the size of him, and he will drag it around and then hump it :eek:

We've only had Marley since saturday and he's already humping his stuffed toys... he's 9 weeks old... isn't that kind of young to humping things??
I don't want him to be the puppy in puppy class that humps all the other puppies!!!!!!!:eek:

Back