• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maggie's growing up!

gramercy girl

maggie's growing up and i haven't been posting pics!!! eeek!!!

442065580_92aba71a68_m.jpg

about 13 weeks old here... loving her "pugg" boot!

513504845_d6587fe38b_m.jpg

13 weeks - all curled up in one of her dog beds (now too small for her!)

513469054_756b94641c_m.jpg

14 weeks - my princess w/ just *some* of her toys

513507583_14138929d2_m.jpg

15 weeks - asleep in her wagwear sling after a long day of running errands w/ momma! (how she socialized around nyc prior to being fully vaccinated)

513472296_0e3c29217d_m.jpg

16 weeks - getting used to a new dog bed...

513472216_5d123b1372_m.jpg

this is so much bigger than my old one!

513508799_05ed745a6d_m.jpg

dunzos!!

she's almost 21 weeks now and i have lots more pics... i'll share them once they're uploaded!! time is just flying by w/ this girl!! thanks for looking!!

oh my goodness, she is just gorgeous! LOVE her new bed, that is adorable! It almost looks like the Shabby Shic stuff. Thanks for sharing, post more!

oh my goodness, she is just gorgeous! LOVE her new bed, that is adorable! It almost looks like the Shabby Shic stuff. Thanks for sharing, post more!

heehee! it does look like shabby chic! but it's actually from petco... i was so excited... i got the bed and blanket together for $19.99!

btw, a couple weeks ago i found out shabby chic has pet stuff at target! i got Maggie a cute squeaky bear but i think i'm more fond of it than she is!

Maggie is SO cute!!!
Love the bed and have the same wagwear sling- just mines in black to match my lil princess!!!
Shes getting big, I can't believe it!!
I can get ginger every bed in the world, but at the end of the day, its mine shes always sleeping in!!!
Thats so cute she can sleep on that.
See you soon!

btw, a couple weeks ago i found out shabby chic has pet stuff at target! i got Maggie a cute squeaky bear but i think i'm more fond of it than she is!

:lol: I got Fiona the Shabby Chic stuffed doggie with the cute flowered ears, and I think I like it more than she does too!! I love that line. I tried to get her their little pink collar but it was too big and looked kind of weird...will have to check out PetCo for that bed though!

Hum hum.... I think either Maggie or Pam H's little girl (whose name currently escapes me..) must be prime candidates for Prettiest Blenheim Girl. They are sooo gorgeous! Although Maggie's predominantly ruby face reminds me of Amber...but Maggie unquestionably has the edge in the beauty stakes *sigh*

Wow, Maggie has grown a lot! She's a cute little princess! Is beautiful as always!!!
Maggie is one of my favourites Blenheim puppies!

She is sooo adorable!! :lotsaluv: I love her new bed and the blankie! Did you put it over her or is she a natural snuggler? :luv:

Back