• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1 day to go..........

jld

Yea, only 1 more day and I get my baby. I am flying on Sunday to pick her up. I think we finally decided on a name. It was not even one of the original ones we were considering. But since we are from the south, we decided to name her Dixie. I think I have everything ready and waiting. I just hope tomorrow goes quickly...Judy

:D:D:D so close!!!!!!!!!!! Such an exciting weekend this is!!!
I can't wait to here how it all goes, it's going to be such an adventure!

Brilliant......good luck, enjoy her, and let us all know how you're getting on (y)

Oh and plenty pics please :D :snap:

Ooh, how I understand you! The days before I got my little once I could barely sit still! Can't wait to hear how evertything goes ; )

so............ how's it going? :D:D:D:D
I can't wait to get a reply... although I do expect it shall not be today!!! Hope it has all gone brilliantly!!!

I bet you couldn't sleep through excitement!! I hope you had a safe journey both ways and that little Dixie, Fantastic name by the way, settles in well for you, looking forwards to hearing how you get on being "owned" by a Cavalier!!

Back