Thread: My shopping extravaganza!

Post Thanks / Like

Default My shopping extravaganza!

Sooooo...yesterday I went on a shopping frenzy and bought most of the things I have been craving for the past few months . I discovered 2 new pet boutiques in my area that sell incredible stuff (puppias, bella bean couture, juicy, holistic food/treats etc) and I went nuts!! The puppias were WAY overpriced, but the stuff I bought was a great deal! I am dying to get a bella bean couture collar for Zoey, but I did enough damage for one day...

I bought:

Crazy coupler: this is the most fantastic thing I have EVER bought. I took Wesley and Cody out for a walk yesterday (at the SAME TIME!!) and there was NO pressure on my arm because it was all focused on the leash. I already have one of these stretchy leashes, and they worked perfectly together. Here is the website:
    https://wackywalkr.websitesource.net/

Camo Puppia High tech Backpack: This is sooo friggin cute. I put my keys, poop bags and treats in it and Wesley felt VERY important It's a bit tricky to put on, and it slipped to the side whenever Cody and Wesley would switch sides, but it would work perfectly if I walked him with a collar instead of the D ring that is on this harness. http://www.puppiaworld.com/shop/step1.php?number=444

PetzLife Teeth cleaning gel: I have been eyeballing this for a few weeks now, but I didn't want to pay for shipping. I flipped a lid when I found it!! We have talked about this before, so I am really looking forward to seeing if it works!! My guys loved the taste, they kept trying to lick each other's teeth
    http://www.petzlife.com/index.html
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Moniechris, I'll be really interested if you like the Petzlife products. I bought the spray and the gel, but Bianca's teeth were fine to begin with, so I have no idea if they are working. She LOVES the regular doggie toothpaste I was using so much, I never was able to get any on her teeth--she just kept licking and licking, I never got any scrubbing done. She doesn't seem to care much for the gel, I should have gotten the salmon flavored. -Natalie
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad

Post Thanks / Like

I just started with the Petzlife gel. We got the salmon flavor. I'm not sure mine are wild about it...but they'll eat anything...including this
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Whereabouts in Tampa are the pet boutiques? My son and DIL live in Tampa and have two Burnese Mountain Dogs. I am sure they would be interested.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like

Pam: "Barks by the Bay" is on South Dale Mabry, near HB Plant High school and "Down Town Dog" is in Hyde Park Village
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie