• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

representing DC...

cbm618

Hi everyone! I've been a "lurker" for a few weeks now and have finally decided to join/post. I don't any cav's, although I think they are uber adorable and want to learn more about them. I'm moving soon and my border collie, Skipper, will be an only dog for the first time in her life so I'm doing research to see what other breeds she and I will like. I have plenty of questions and will be definitely be posting in the General section soon. So, see you guys there :D

Oops... forgot to post a pic of Skip :) Here she is...

skippy_face1.jpg

Hi, welcome to the board from bonnie Scotland :D You'l enjoy it here....there's lots of great folk to pass on advice and help:D

Skipper is gorgeous :luv:

Hello! I've lived in Bethesda for awhile. DC is def one of my favorite cities in the US. We love Border Collies, too, though I think they're a bit out of my league in terms of intensity for us right now. We have a Cavalier; its our first dog. We were actually interested in an x-breeding dog and wound up with a show puppy prospect that didn't make it. But all Cavaliers are wonderful!
Nice to meet you. Great forum for your questions. Maybe one day I'll have questions for you about BCollies! :) -Natalie
PS Skip is gorgeous!!!

icon_welcome from Australia

Skip is gorgeous. I joined this forum before I got a Cavalier too. It is a great place to learn about the breed and discover if it will be the right choice for you & your family.

Thank you for the compliments! It's actually quite a culture shock, going from bc's to cavs. There's definitely a lot to learn ;)

icon_welcome from Paris. I have a cavalier who is 3 years old. He is my second cavalier. This forum is fantastic. You will have answers to all your questions. But reading all the posts need a lot of time !
Your Skip is gorgeous ! what a nice girl !

Welcome to the board. Good luck finding your cavalier. Hope we can help.

I only have Dachshunds no cavaliers but for some reason there always seems to be a cavvy here whether being home boarded or fostered and that's the way it will always be :)

Back