• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lake Tahoe!

Donna27

We took Fiona up to Lake Tahoe today to enjoy a beautiful day at my good friend's (Fiona'as Auntie :D ) parent's house. They live directly on the lake, and we got to go out in their boat for a few hours. It was Fiona's first lake and boat experience and it went great! She wasnt too eager to be in the water, but it was worth a shot :p

Wading into the lake...come on Fiona!
IMG_2736.jpg

Mommy get me out! I dont like this water!
IMG_2737.jpg

Fiona, Kevin and Auntie Alexis walking out on the pier from the house
IMG_2741.jpg

I think I could get used to this boat thing! hugging Alexis.
IMG_2771.jpg

Gotta love that fresh lake air!
IMG_2761.jpg

Family Portrait!
IMG_2751.jpg

Enjoy the pics! it was a great day!

Those pictures are beautiful I love the one of her hugging her aunt Fiona is a gorgeous girl:D

They really are fantastic photos, and i don't know much about the U.S, but that looks an absolutley amazing place.....just beautiful (y)

absolutely breathtaking scenery and Fiona looks to be having a WONDERFUL time! (of course ,except for the water). Doubt I could get Bianca in the water, either. Great photos! :) -Natalie

(y) your photos are fantastic ! I love the last very much. I have never seen Lake Tahoe but I have often read about it. It is a nice place. How lucky you are !

gorgeous!!! that's a wonderful family portrait, i'd definitely frame that!! ... glad to see you and fiona had a good time :)

They photos are all beautiful. The house and surroundings are breath taking. I agree with others the family portrait should be framed. All three of you look fabulous!

Back