Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 Cavaliers in Temecula

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is so tragic
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

OOOOOMG!!!!!!

I just saw this. This is truly horrifying. My breeder is in Temecula-ish - I wonder if she knows anything .... Seems like none of them are available anymore ... hoping that they were sent to a rescue???? If I can help, please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Julie - I'm pretty sure they are aware of the situation by now but doubt they know the woman. She wasn't so much a breeder as much as just a hoarder. We won't know anything for a while but they are safe at the shelter. Hopefully the shelter will allow Cavalier rescue to get involved in placing them. I'll definitely let you know if we need anything. Thanks for the offer...and thanks to the many others offers I've received both publicly and privately. It's so nice to know that when there's a crisis like this so many people are willing to pitch in and help.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Poor babies, wish i could help out

Sarah Xxx

Post Thanks / Like

What can I say? Those poor dogs, it makes me so mad, but what is worse is how many dead animals were found in that house, how can you shut the door on dead animals because you can't deal with it?

The main thing is that they are out of the situation, I hope that they all find loving "forever" homes, they certainly deserve them! Will watch this thread for certain, Good Luck Cathy, I hope they let breed rescue become involved!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOODNESS I just saw this thread. I cant believe that people can be like this. Cathy T, I'm up in Northnern Cal, but work in that area for work fairly often...please let me know if I can help foster/rehome/etc...I will drive down there for this! AUGH I cant believe people sometime.
    Donna, Fiona's Mommy

Post Thanks / Like

They've begun releasing these dogs for adoption. Hooray! Unfortuantely they will not be requesting help from Cavalier rescue. Oh well. A friend of mine is getting two of them. I'm so excited for him. He'll pick up his girl on Friday after she's been spayed and then will get his boy once his mange (can't remember the technical term but it's the bad one that's contagious ) is treated. I don't know yet what is going to happen to the mom and her 2 three week old babies. That's the one that breaks my heart the most. She was so desperate to get out of her cage when I was there on Saturday. I am so relieved my friend will be getting the girl on Friday. She looked so sad laying in her cage and wouldn't come up to greet anyone. He was able to take her to the visiting area and said that after just a few minutes she popped up on his lap and started giving him kisses. Made me cry...I'm so happy for both of them.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Great...so happy for your friend. I hope all those sweet pups find good forever homes.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's great news Cathy: at least this group will not be returning to that horrible situation.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

aweee those poor babies
    i want to give them all hugs

there are some very beautiful cavaliers there..i love that tri with brown on his muzzle..adn the black and tan..adn the blenem.aweee
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea