• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My puppy photo's

ness

Hi guy's I went to visit my puppy yesterday :D We are acctually getting a different puppy. I know I change my mind alot lol but this one is deffently my puppy ;) This one is from a registed breeder that does health testing on the parents and has pedigree dog's with papers. The other puppy that I was getting wasent from a registed breeder. My mum organised the other puppy for my birthday and she dosent know that much about dog's. This puppy im getting is soooo adorable! he is the colour that I wanted in the first place (tricolour). And I love him so much already. Im so glad we are getting him, even though he's more expencive than the other puppy he's soo worth it! here are some photo's of my adorable pup. (he's 4.5 weeks old)

P1010188-1.jpg

P1010199.jpg

P1010177-1.jpg

P1010173-1.jpg

cid_001601c7a0c8142d87a06401a8c0bra.jpg

He's so adorable! Glad you were able to find a registered breeder. Hope I'm going to hear that in the next few weeks.

Thats great!! :D No problem with changing your mind, registered breeder is the only way to go! :)

He is absoloutely adorable, what a gorgeous pudgy little face! :luv:

I know you gotta love that chubby little puppy face :luv: Im glad we decided to get this puppy too. He's just what I've always wanted. Now I just need to name him.

He is sooooo cute I love tri's you made the right choice . Well i'm going to be 30 next year and I now know what want;):lol: Finn will need a friend :D

Thanks, I think so too :D now I just need to think of a name for him. Mum thinks I should call him a french name because alot of the names on his pedigree are french.

I just saw your pics, they are gorgeous! I know it's so exiting :D I have some more photos I will upload them in a bit.

I have named my pup Tully- meaning prince :D it also means peacful or little hill lol the meaning for it is different on every names site lol I think I like the meaning prince the best.

Tully rhymes with gully it's prodounced " tul lee"
me and mum were saying when he get's cheeky/naughty we can call him Tully monster lol as in telly monster off sesame street :lol:

I just looked up Tully on google. There acctually is a thing called a Tully monster :lol: it's a sea creature and it's not very good looking so I dont know if I will call him Tully anymore :confused: I'll see if there are any other names I like :)

Haha don't worry about the Tully monster thing! I think Tully sounds really awesome! :D But whatever you like best of course, :flwr:

Back