• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mini Tailored Course Available for Cavaliers Only

TKC

Semi Private, Mini, Tailored Course Available for Cavaliers (no others have been invited)

Tuesdays @ 9pm - There are 3 weekly slots available for 4 dogs or puppies. Starting tomorrow for 3 weeks. So the dates would be May 29th, June 5th and June 12th.

Where: DTI Training Centre off the M50-N2 close to Dublin Airport. Map is on our site.

Anyone wishing to get together and work on anything specific please post here. Once I have the people interested I will take it to email and we can get to work.

Some ideas would be:

- Clicker training
- Self control exercises
- Recall work
- Loose Lead Walking
- Agility
- Beginners Obedience

Interested? Post here so we can sort it.

Cost: €80 per dog for the full 3 week course. Saving of over €36. You can pay on the night.

Sounds like a brilliant idea. Any chance later on that u could hold these classes on the weekend so that people like me would be able to attend. Have tried around but have had no luck.

Self control exercises --just the thing for Lily! Actually would like to do clicker with Leo, too.

Back