Thread: Dixie is home.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dixie is home.....

Well, my darling little Dixie Belle is home.... She made the flight just great. She never whimpered, and just sat in her little carrier. I unzipped the top and she sat up with her little head sticking out, and I was able to pet her the whole way home. She is absolutely a little cuddle-bug. She would just love to spend every minute in my husband's or my lap. She slept the entire night from about 10:30 until I got HER up at 7:00 this morning. WOW, I thought I was going to have a rough night, but just the opposite. Of course, she could have been just worn out from her adventure. Tonight may be a different story. I promise I will post pictures as soon as my son-in-law can take some. Wouldn't you know my digital camera is on the blink..... I am going to have to get it fixed. Just wanted to post that now I am officially a cavalier mom, and am totally smitten (my husband is too). Also, Cleo (the pug) is being very nice too. Cleo would love to play with her, but I am not sure Dixie is ready for that... I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Judy,

Delighted to hear that Dixie has arrived home safely. I know how excited you were waiting for her. How wonderful that she slept through her first night. Keep us posted on how she's doing - preferably with lots and lots of photos!
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Thats great, congratulations....can't wait to see some pics

Post Thanks / Like

That's great, post some pics when you can. It's surprising how quick they settle in, as long as they get plenty of cuddles I think they are happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on being a cavalier owner! (or being owned by a cavalier... ). Can't wait for some pics.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on being the latest human owned by a Cavalier!!

Glad to hear you had a good trip there and back and a easy first night with her too, looking forwards to seeing some pics!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear that you have Dixie at your home now. I cannot wait to see pictures of her and Cleo.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)