• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dixie is home.....

jld

Well, my darling little Dixie Belle is home.... She made the flight just great. She never whimpered, and just sat in her little carrier. I unzipped the top and she sat up with her little head sticking out, and I was able to pet her the whole way home. She is absolutely a little cuddle-bug. She would just love to spend every minute in my husband's or my lap. She slept the entire night from about 10:30 until I got HER up at 7:00 this morning. WOW, I thought I was going to have a rough night, but just the opposite. Of course, she could have been just worn out from her adventure. Tonight may be a different story. I promise I will post pictures as soon as my son-in-law can take some. Wouldn't you know my digital camera is on the blink..... I am going to have to get it fixed. Just wanted to post that now I am officially a cavalier mom, and am totally smitten (my husband is too). Also, Cleo (the pug) is being very nice too. Cleo would love to play with her, but I am not sure Dixie is ready for that... I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Judy

Judy,

:jump::jump::jump:

Delighted to hear that Dixie has arrived home safely. I know how excited you were waiting for her. How wonderful that she slept through her first night. Keep us posted on how she's doing - preferably with lots and lots of photos! :snap:

That's great, post some pics when you can. It's surprising how quick they settle in, as long as they get plenty of cuddles I think they are happy.:D

Congratulations on being a cavalier owner! (or being owned by a cavalier... :lol:). Can't wait for some pics.

Congratulations on being the latest human owned by a Cavalier!! :lotsaluv:

Glad to hear you had a good trip there and back and a easy first night with her too, looking forwards to seeing some pics!! :luv: :luv:

I am glad to hear that you have Dixie at your home now. I cannot wait to see pictures of her and Cleo.

Back