• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer Wardrobe

Cleo's Person

Hello All,

Cleo has a black puppia as, when we got one originally, Mark refused to walk a dog with a silly almost tutu harness! As I mentioned on another thread, I'm thinking of getting her a more coloured one for the summer - black attracts the heat afterall and I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable! I think it's probably best to stick to the plain colours given the reluctance on Mark's part- so here's the query - what colour would best suit a Belnheim? She has a royal blue colar which I think is lovely, but I'm not sure if you can get puppias in royal blue. Therefore what colours would you guys advise?

Thanks, Tx

We have a green one for Ruby, and it's SOOOO cute on her. We have a pink one also, but it doesn't go as well with her coloring, and my husband refuses to walk her in it! I want to get a purple one next, but I think I"ll wait a while on that.

I have navy blue and particularly like that on blenheims. I like black too -- I don't think a small harness will attract much heat especially as they are mesh, though, and the main part of the harness is beneth them. :)

Karlin, I disagree I'm sure she's roast in the summer in the black harness - especially in Cork - we're soooo much nearer the equator here than you people in Dublin. A summer wardrobe is absolutely required. icon_whistling At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :lol: Thanks for the suggestions! I'll continue to mull for a few days and let you all know which I choose. :flwr:

Last edited:
Absolutely Ste - and I do feel I've been remarkably restrained in the puppia department - She only has the one and how fair is that to a young lady! :lol:

I have a Black and Grey Houndstooth one and also a dark blue one for Darcy, he's a Blenheim and it looks good on him!! I also like the Purple one as well, I think Puppia's for little girl doggies are like shoes for some of us ladies, you can simply never have enough!! Hmmm decisions, decisions!! ;)

I have a lovely black and white checked for my rescue ruby girl Esther and she looks fab in it. I have tried it on my blenheim boy Timmyfor you and it looks great not that he will be wearing it ! Hope that might help the decision what to buy!!!

:lol: Were have I seen this before. Well as you know steven feels the same as your husband, no way will he walk finn in a coloured puppia so what we have decided to do is when I walk finn he goes in my puppia. On daddy walks he goes in daddies puppia all sorted ;)

Men what can :dgwlk:you do

Hey Guys!

The Dear Dog harnesses are very much like the Puppia's..im a huge fan..and they have lots of lovely colours and patterns..

Both of my boys have a military, a blue air mesh and a navy lucky 8 :)

Take Care
effie
x

My lot at the moment have a pink, yellow and a blue. Just going to have to try the other colours as well, just in case.

Back