• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Diet help & opinions.

I have 4 cavaliers two of them have collitis so have very tricky tums! However this is managed brilliantly on Burns fish and rice or duck and rice. I have no problems with their poos on this and they are all thriving .Two are ex puppy farm breeding bitches so did not have a good life until they came here.
I would be more than happy to send you a sample from my sack in an envelope that will go through a letterbox . If so pm me your address.
I buy a 15kg sack from Burns direct and they do not charge delivery

Hope you get it sorted Jx

Thank you but that's okay, I don't think a sample of any food would make head nor tails of the situation. I'd have to try it on a few days basis. But I'm glad to hear that they do not charge for delivery as the nearest stockest to me is five miles away.

I guess I will have to have it delivered to my mum's house.

Hope you get this sorted out soon, I was going to suggest James Wellbeloved too, it is extremely good for sensitive tums, My Ma-in-Law had a Tri boy a few years ago who had an enzyme deficiency which meant he had trouble digesting his food, Jamesd wellbeloved was one of the foods that he tolerated very well.

Anyway, Good Luck with finding the right food! (y)

My mums golden retreiver used to have the same problems, turns out she was allergic to certian fake colorings and presertives. Might be worth checking what kinds of things like that he has in his food ?

Back