• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

G'Day from Sarah in Australia

Sarah J

Hi, :D

My name is Sarah and I am 17 years old. I haven't got my Cav yet, she's 5 weeks old today and I can't wait until she is ready to be picked up. She is a beautiful tri-color and I am so excited to get her.:D

I joined this site because one of my friend told me is was a really great way to learn about other peoples experiences with the breed and some funny stories too. Also from being around like-minded Cav lovers:luv: I thought I might make some new friends too!

I will post some pictures of my little girl soon, and see what all you guys think!:snap:

-Sarah

Hey Sarah im glad you worked out how to use the site :) you will learn so much on here, I've learnt heaps about cavs already. It's great! Im so exited about getting our puppies they are gonna be so much fun :D ( I am getting the brother of Sarah's puppy, so we are both very exited) I hope you enjoy the site.

:)

Thanks for making me feel so welcome everyone! Hope I get to know alot of you better, and all of your gorgeous Cavs!

-Sarah

Hi Sarah and icon_welcome

Hope you enjoy your time on here, I am looking forwards to seeing pics of both yours and Ness's babies in the near future!!

icon_welcome Sarah. Can't wait to see photos of your pup (and Ness's pup of course) as they arrive.

This board is a fantastic place to meet people who care about cavs and to learn about them.

Back